Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together. A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun State.
- As part of our commitment to develop talent in Afnca, Nestle Nigeria is seeking self-dnven, motivated and quahfied young individuals to equip with technical skills at our Technical Training Centre in Agbara, Ogun State.
- The programme will last for 18 months
- Participants will be engaged in rigoroUs theoretical and practical trainings
- They will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various plants within the factory
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and apprisaIs
- The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical maintenance activities
- Electrical / Instrumentation/Calibration maintenance activities
- Introduction to Automation maintenance activities
- The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of participation. In addition, trainees will be prepared and enrolled for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The five (5) best performing students at the completion of the programme will be exposed to a 3-month internship in engineering practices in a Nestlé Factory in Switzerland as a major contribution of the Swiss government to support Nestlés drive to up-skill Nigerian technicians.
The state of the art Centre is located in the Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer and technical drawing rooms, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
- Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications not earlier than 2016
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition; candidates are required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1.) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: email@example.com using the Microsoft Excel format below.
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | Course of Study | Year of Graduation | School of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. Only electronic applications will be considered. Kindly ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and valid. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees and will not be bonded to work for Nestle after the program
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2017.