Clayfields & Harrow is a total Facilities Management company which has been in operations since 2008 and we are committed to the principles of client partnership. Our commercial relationships are intended to be both long term and mutually beneficial. Our operational service is wholly professional and of the up-most quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Contract Type: Permanent
- Client Services Industries Facilities & Property Management Specification.
- Performs office management, and administrative functions essential to the efficient performance of the individuals supported.
- Provide high-quality administrative support as necessary: developing up to date records, processing requests and maintaining real-time information flows.
- Organize official visits and representational events.
- Organize meetings internally and externally.
- Attend and take minutes of meetings internally and externally.
- File Planning, Organization, and Maintenance.
- Establish and maintain a log of all incoming and outgoing documents.
- The ideal candidate should have attained 3 three years’ experience in a related area of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The applicant must possess a high sense of urgency.
- Highly personal initiative and innovative skills.
- Charming Appearance.
- Express professionalism in the discharge of duties.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2017.