The Hill City Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG company in the foods and beverages industry (Noodles, Pasta, drinks etc) requires qualified candidates for immediate employment, to fill the position below in Ibadan and Environs:
Job Title: Merchandiser
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duties and Responsibilities
- The merchandisers’ key role is to ensure the product gets to consumers/end-users through bulk breaking
- The Merchandisers ensure that products are well displayed at strategic locations, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities in their assigned location.
- Serve as part of a ‘Tactical Response Team’, positioned to address situations arising within the market, as well as business needs.
- Accountable for achieving the designated monthly sales target.
- Keeping close watch competitor’s products and activities and feedback same to Sales Rep.
- Achieve volume and distribution targets through direct selling
- Supporting Sales Reps to achieve high performance by developing new routes and giving support to existing outlet.
- Ensure the effective and efficient execution of marketing activities in the defined territory and coverage area
- Candidates must have a minimum of School Leaving Certificate (WAEC or NECO).
- Should have basic selling, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining relationships with consumers, retailers and semi wholesalers
- Understanding of the local languages in territory is a plus
- Knowledge of major open markets in Ibadan and other towns around Ibadan is a plus
Payment is based on attractive commission which could be between N30,000 to N50,000 monthly
Note: Application closes once the position is filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send simple application (containing Full Name, Physical Address, Telephone Number and email) to: email@example.com When sending to email, please use job title as message title.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.