Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Warehouse Manager
Job I.D: 1700001W
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for stock management and overseeing stock management across different Company locations
- Attending to sales order and sales return from the sales Team, resolving sales related issue with ordering
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how warehouse contribute to these policies
- Bay allocation for trucks and vans for offloading and loading
- Advance shipment notice through JDE
- Inventory forecasting with logistics manager
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security and in the workplace
- Received feedback and monitor quality of service
- Assign task appropriately and appraise result Training of staff as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Planning coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of inventories
- Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity target are met or exceede
- A Graduate (HND/B.SC) in any discipline, MBA an added advantage.
- 2/3 years’ experience in warehousing/store keeping operations
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Ability to work independently and take a decisive decision.
- Experience in FMCG Industry an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply