Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Huggies LCM Facility Lead
Employment type: Full time
- The role includes Baby Child Care responsibilities.
- Sustain current Products, Processes, and Materials, at optimum cost to ensure continuity of the Consumer/Brand Experience
- Lead Implementation of Global/Regional Innovation projects
- Lead the qualification work of Cost Transformation activities related to product and materials
- Lead gathering of and insight development from competitive data for local key products
- Process support of new or existing materials and finished product
- Work to agreed safety standards, act as an example and comply with company & country safety regulations
- Provide local Technical mentoring support to the Mill for the implementation of product and equipment changes and provide technical direction to multifunction teams for all facility LCM activities
- Ensure security of material supply through qualification of local material vendors and manage material issues and risks prioritising mitigation efforts and disaster recovery
- Stay close to the operational team by participating in daily production meetings, mentoring operational support of product and materials
- Represent the interests of the customer /shopper/chooser/user within the facility by interfacing with Marketing, Quality & Mill Operation as appropriate
- Drive consumer understanding as related to product use. Participate in initiatives that aim to improve consumer satisfaction & where necessary lead projects to eliminate/reduce product design sources of consumer dissatisfaction or complaint
- Ensure facility compliance with Corporate, Sector and Regulatory requirements. Work with Regional team to ensure knowledge of competitive intelligence and patents
- Ensure full awareness of BU LCM activity and issues by appropriate, accurate and timely communication to all parts of the business
- Maintain the local specs and BOMS (products, primary and secondary packaging).
- Lead the local implementation of Global Renovation & Innovation projects from a product point of view
- Develop & Implement the Regional Product Improvement plans in partnership with Marketing & Mill in-line with agreed strategy & country ‘soft points’
- Lead the implementation of Mill cost transformation initiatives relating to product and materials
- Build the Strategic Capability, knowledge, and influence of the Role within the Business in anticipation of future growth & investment
- A minimum standard of a Bachelor or similar University Degree, or significant work place experience in the LCM, Research or Operational fields
- Prior experience of Regional working within LCM will be highly preferred to facilitate a fast on boarding with both the technical & consumer aspects of the role
- Travel and Location: The role is based in Nigeria and occasion travel particularly to key customer locations will be required
- English is essential.
- The role must have a thorough understanding of all facility and logistics operating areas
- Experience of working effectively in multifunctional teams is needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply