Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company whose core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications and Database Management Software Development. The company has developed strategic partnerships with InterSwitch for payment solution integration, Google for GApps for business and education, SAP for the deployment and management of its suite of enterprise solutions, and a host of others.
Job Title: Application Developer (JAVA)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a development project.
- Experience in application development using JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in application development using JSF/JSP and/or Oracle ADF.
- Thorough knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
- Proficiency in database development Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in Software development project UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Experience in application development using J2EE, JFC/SWING, EJB 2.0, JDBC, Servlets, HTML, XML, RMI, SOAP.
Job Title: Application Developer (PHP)
- We are looking for an Experienced and Self Motivated Software Developer with at least 2 years experience developing in PHP to join our team.
- He/She should possess strong web application development skills with significant Back-end Development experience, creativity, and an affinity for solving complex problems
- Must have worked in a team that has previously developed Enterprise Applications.
- Strong PHP5 coding skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Education and Experience:
- HND / BSc in Computer Science
- 2+ years of PHP programming experience
- Thorough knowledge in relational database design and development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail