AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is a foreign-owned financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- You are responsible for the maintenance and servicing of the company vehicles. And must ensure that all vehicle licenses and documents as required by the prevailing law of the federation are up-to-date at every time
- Drivers must check all safety equipment in the car at the beginning and end of each day – including tires, C caution, air brakes, seat belt, emergency lights, fire extinguishers and more.
- Driver must clean the car and ensure that the vehicles are tidy and in good shape at all times.
- Driver is responsible for fueling the car, checking oil and other fluids, and insuring the general workability of the engine on a daily basis, above and beyond mechanics’ job.
- Ensure that the regular maintenance and servicing of the vehicles are carried out as at when due.
- By this, you are expected to notify the Admin Officer in advance of the renewal dates of these licenses.
- You must abide by all prevailing laws and regulations guiding all road users and exhibit appropriateness on the road.
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- At least 5 years experience as a professional Driver
- Willingness to work as either day or evening Driver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24th February, 2017.