AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is a group of companies that is registered in Nigeria to provide a wide range of professional services for the industrial, private and government sectors. AA Group is positioned as a respectable and reliable group of companies. Our culture is one of excellence, team work, creativity, partnership with stakeholders and our community to deliver value in the market place.
AA Racma & Partners Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Sale manager is to drive the sale and BD of the company (security projects, products and services) to potential and existing clients/customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stand as representatives of the company
- Strategize on how to carry out marketing activities for new products.
- Increase client data base by at least 30% annual
- Enlighten the public on availability and importance of company products and services.
Min Required Experience:
- 3 year(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Within the age range of 23 to 35
- Excellent personality presentation and attribute.
- Graduate of Economics, Marketing, Business Administration
- Relevant certification and training
- Proven record of sales from security field/industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Must be computer literate (Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite especially Microsoft Word and Power-point)
- Must have good presentation, negotiation skills.
- Must be people-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have penchant for meeting up with set target.
Job Title: Assistant Financial Controller
- B.Sc or HND
- At least 1 years or more relevant experience
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Exemplary presentation skills and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Must be confident and able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to operate standard office and customer handling techniques
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Good writing, analytical
- Equipment including but not limited to telephone systems, copiers, printers, faxes and scanners
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Outstanding administration Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets, power points and word processing programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th April, 2017.