Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- The Management Trainee Position is specifically for applicants who wish to develop their leadership and motivational management abilities in the context of the business of financial advising.
- As the trainee develops experience in the key skills of financial advising and shows leadership among their peers, they will have the opportunity to take on management and training opportunities and eventually build a team of advisors of their own.
- The position entails developing experience in the financial planning business through our professionally-mentored career development plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
Help Set Policies:
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Ability to pass background check Willingness and ability to learn Have excellent people skills; enjoys interacting with others
- Ability to gain the confidence and trust of others.
- Have a high level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed.
- Have an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking mindset Looking to start a career in the finance industry
- Can build and maintain long-term business relationships
Drive to Excel:
- Integrity Heart of a teacher Essential Position Duties
- Build client relationships and offer a positive customer service experience
- Generate new relationships with prospective clients and set face-to-face meetings with new opportunities
- Learn the Company advisor training program and successfully apply it to other new applicants upon proven mastery Advisors who quickly master this training are meeting with clients, working face-to-face. For new advisors, this is done under the guidance of one of our mentors.Our goal is to help our clients achieve their most important financial goals, while helping our staff develop a stable career in a growing, in-demand industry.
- Learn client’s financial goals/ concerns, and work with our team to develop an appropriate strategy that fits client’s needs and leads them to their financial goals
- HND/Bsc from a reputable Institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2017.