Leventis Foods Limited is a subsidiary of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. and one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Leventis Foods Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Credit Controller
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Providing a comprehensive. accurate and timely accounting service which will enhance the position of the company and coordinating the debts of existing creditors.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness in conformance to reporting & procedural standard & also to ascertain daily liquid position of the company.
- Resolving queries, both Internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Daily reconciliation with sales team on products lifted on Sales Managers Account
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information and also, secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Analyze business operations trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and Obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans & maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
Qualifications and Key Competence
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance with minimum of second class lower division
- from a reputable institution, plus minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Food processing industry
- Confidentiality, Time Management and Good Communication Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Knowledge of Navision Exp System and must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- A member of ACCA or ACA is an advantage
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented Reporting Research Resu1t
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter – Accountant/Credit Controller
Application Deadline 8th March, 2017.