Addosser Micro finance Bank Limited is a state licensed micro finance bank dedicated to improving the living conditions of everyday people through value added products and services. The bank requires the services of suitably qualified candidates for the role of:
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy.
- Carry out verification of customer’s businesses and preparation of loan verification reports.
- Loan Monitoring and preparation of loan status report.
- Preparation of statutory reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
- B.Sc/HND in the numerate disciplines or Sciences.
- Business Acumen.
- Effective communication skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in a microfinance bank.
- Assertive and analytical.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the post as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2017.