Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
At EGSL, our services draw on the experience and skills we have obtained from being at the forefront of international development and we continually build on our extensive practical expertise and knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confectionery Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must demonstrate a positive, professional, and customer-oriented attitude about the company with co-workers and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, or in person.
- Must constantly strive for improvements in work process and results to better meet customers’ expectations
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative working relationships between departments and coworkers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Responsible for drawing up budget plans, directing and maintaining records of the day-to-day activities, taking care of the production facility and performing administrative duties
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of HND in Business or related field.
- 3years of applicable industry experience in Management, experience in a confectionery company will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills with practical results in successfully coaching and leading work operations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success
- Must possess strong customer oriented skills
- Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills
- Must posses high level of integrity and ethics.
- Good understanding of industry and demonstrated knowledge in the areas of financial analysis, business administration, ethical practices, marketing, business development, revenue management, and sale
- Ability to work in an organized and efficient manner with a high level of accuracy
- Paying attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com