Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, a Managing Director of a Logistic Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage the day-to-day activities and operations of the Managing Director.
- Write efficient Proposals and Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information for the Company’s management support and Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write any form of proposal proficiently.
- Represent the Employer at any given function.
- Liaise with clients and partners competently on behalf of the employer.
- Take down action points and minutes of every meeting.
- Read, monitor and respond to the employers mails duly.
- Type documents; manage databases, review files and office systems.
- Organize travels and prepare complex itineraries.
- Organize the employer’s calendar and schedules as well as meetings and appointments on behalf of the employer.
- Write memos, letters and reports on behalf of employer.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree or equivalent. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- Computer proficiency, good secretarial and administrative skills.
- Must be very smart and proactive.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to multitask.
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org