Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Team Member for SAP PM Module
Position available for: Nigerian
- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP PM module according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP PM module, experience in using the SAP PM module as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
- Create SAP training material
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 10 years of experience in asset intensive industries as a Project Lead and as SAP PM Core team member/Power User
- Experience in using SAP PM modules as a consultant, core team member or end user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment and in asset intensive industries.
- You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP in a given module.
- Experience in managing PM module with good understanding of functional location and equipment hierarc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2017.