Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution. We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control and Audit Officer
You will be expected to:
- Account and financial statement preparation.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Providing general assistance to the audit and business service team.
- Management account preparation.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
You will be expected to possess:
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 3 years audit experience.
- Skills and Attributes Required:
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organisation.
- Strong analytical capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send a word document version of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2017.