Enroyale Global Service Limited – Our client, a Managing Director of a Real Estate Firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant/Secretary
- Responsible for providing personalized secretarial and administrative support on behalf of managers and company directors, in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Type documents; manage databases, review files and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Make travel arrangements and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and distribute correspondence.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings. Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff on behalf of the employer.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager’s absence.
- Taking dictation and minutes.
- Organising and managing diaries, calendars, schedules as well as meetings and appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
Qualification and Skills
- Applicant must have a minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent. With a minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience.
- A media background will be an added advantage.
- Computer proficiency; excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honesty, reliability and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Good secretarial and administrative skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org