Errand Media, a leading and innovative Digital Marketing Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Representative
- Errand Media requires the services of a qualified personnel (females only) to fill the position of Product Sales Representative.
- The Product Sales Representative expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
- The Product Sales Representative will be expected to work with other team members to achieve organizational goals and targets.
- The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Reports to directly to the CEO.
- Responds to the customer support requirements of the supported team, including account management and business development sales representatives, implementation and service personnel, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- B.Sc,BA,B.Ed,HND in any relevant course from a prestigious university.
- Minimum of 2years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Must have completed NYSC program.
- High proficiency level in Computer literacy, (having experience in handling social media campaigns is an added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th March, 2017.