Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
H/She will be responsible for generating new business across the country. Developing accurate market intelligence and maintaining key client contacts will be a major proportion of the role.
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are accomplished through articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with in line with business goals.
- Contributes in strategy setting for corporate investments as a whole.
- Assist in the development of solutions that satisfy those requirements to minimize potential gaps between expectations & delivery.
- Liaison with Engineering, Operations, Finance and Management on the preparation and
- submission of competitive bids.
- Customer relationship management during project execution, aimed at securing repeat business.
- Sets strategy for establishing new business and integrate it to current business portfolio.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential.
- Understand customer needs & communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- A good First Degree from a reputable academic institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ Sales and business development experience in the oil & gas industry, preferably with an Engineering Services firm.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th March 2017.