Oyo State Government has embarked on Education Reform initiatives in its bid to transform and re-position the education sector in the State. The State Government is taking steps to ensure that higher institutions of learning in the State are provided with adequate opportunities for funding to meet the demands of the sector with a view to creating education for empowerment In this regard, Oyo State Government is inviting reputable and qualified Audit firms to advise on modalities for fiscal sustainability and self actualization of these institutions:
Job Title: Consultant (Auditing)
Scope of Services
The scope of the Consultancy Service is as follows:
- Visit to the under listed Seven (7) Tertiary Institutions in the State for comprehensive assessment of each institution in the areas of students’ enrolment, staff population, infrastructure capacity, academic programmes as contained National Universities Commission(N UC)/National Board for Technical Education(NBTE)/National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE) guidelines, opportunities and threats to income generation and expenditure profile:
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, 0yo.
- College of Education, Lanlate
- The Oke- Ogun Polytechnic, Saki
- The Ibarapa Polytechnic, Eruwa
- Oyo State College of Agriculture & Technology, lgbo-Ora
- Advise Government on fiscal sustainably of each institution.
- Devise a roadmap for reform in each institution
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (GAG).
- Evidence of Registration as a contractor with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance of the Company for the last 3 years.
- Payment of Government Development Levy.
- Evidence of payment of Business Premises Registration with Oyo State Government.
- Evidence of audited accounts of the company for the past Three (3) years.
- Evidence of similar projects successfully executed.
How to Apply
Interested Consultants are to pay a non- refundable fee of N100, 000.00 only in favour of Oyo State Government in any of the following Banks with Revenue Code: 4030024A:
- Wema Bank: 0121754507
- First Bank: 2012411197
- Skye Bank: 1790081186
Tender forms can be obtained from the Office of the Director, Higher and Continuing Education, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Secretariat, Ibadan. Submitted Bids must be in English and pricing should be in Naira & Kobo. Completed bids must be submitted in wax sealed envelopes clearly marked: “Fiscal Sustainability of Tertiary Institutions” at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Oyo State Tenders Board,
Cabinet Department (Room 27),
Office of the Governor,
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2017.