Clarion Medicals is a company that was conceived and registered in Nigeria in 1997. It is one of the leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company that is known for genuineness in its industry and has earned trust overtime as a result of the superiority and uniqueness of its branded products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Production Manager
- He ensures that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- He will be responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production processes.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Directly responsible for managing and coordinating all production activities
- Responsible for compiling all production information and line status data in an accurate and timely fashion and reporting that information to the right unit.
- Responsible for ensuring and enforcing compliance with cGMPs, site-specific policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting production performance.
- Must share resources with other teams/departments as needed and when available.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of production units.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Reporting to the managing director
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with manufacturers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment where necessary
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Responsible for the professional development and mentoring of direct reports.
- Directly responsible for production schedule adherence and material consumption rates.
- Responsible for all safety incidents and quality deviations that might occur and responsible for the thorough investigation and timely reporting of such.
- Must become fluent in all functional areas of responsibility.
- Master’s degree in scientific field or business and minimum of 7 years directly related experience in the industry. Chemical analysis experience is an added advantage.
- Age Group: 28-40
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
Note: Only qualified candidates need apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2017.