Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies. Our creations have
graced and continue to excite the palette of the discerning sweet-tooth’s, creating excitement and momentary bliss. Sensual flavours, bold designs, artisan texture, these some of our favourite things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Chef
- Answering of telephone calls and liaising with clients
- Maintains diary and review filing and office systems
- Prepare papers for meetings; take action points and writing minutes
- Conduct research and manage project
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Attending meetings on CEC’s behalf
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Managing database
- Manage and ensure optimum engagement on CEC’s social media page
- Responsible for branding, endorsement and partnerships
- Drafting communications on CEO’s behalf, scheduling appointments and organize meetings
- Reading, monitoring and responding to CEC’s email
- Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
- Prepare correspondence on CEC’s behalf
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Chef’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16th March, 2017.