Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Controls Manager
Req ID: 170000S5
- Documents, tests, and consults on business processes for a business unit, region, or plant.
- Documents, tests, and consults on financial controls, company policies, and compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles at the region or plant level; reviews internal control documentation to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Works with Cummins Sarbanes-Oxley auditors; tracks audit findings; assists work team to resolve financial accounting policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles issues.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives to enhance accounting and internal control systems.
- Coaches and mentors accounting staff on internal controls issues and process documentation.
- Prepares process maps and control matrices.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting required.
- Progress toward Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor or equivalent certification preferred.
- Intermediate level of relevant work experience required – 3 Years Minimum Relevant Experience
- Coordinate and ensure quality of all Controls/Compliance reporting to “Africa Middle East Region” (AME) and “Cummins Corporate”.
- Provide support to other countries in AME regions on controls / compliance matters as required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Ongoing.