Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Sales & Marketing Department
- Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through the Sales and Marketing team,to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received from regional office and also distributor feedback
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Motivate and monitor sales representatives on marketing and sales activities
- Coordinate with administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
- Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability
- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- M.Sc an added advantage
- At least 10-15 years experience field sales experience and demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations with more than 4 years at Management level
- Experience in similar industry and inâ€Â�depth product knowledge
- High level of computer literacy
- Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Strategic Thinking, and Strong Analytical Skill
- Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage
Job Title: General Manager, Admin & Logistics Department
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process delivery
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Strategically planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics/ Supply Chain or any related discipline
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Proven experience as administration manager
Job Title: Head – Human Resource Department
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change..
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Human Resource Management and at least 3years experience in a managerial role
- A minimum of B.Sc in any relevant field
- CIPM/CIPD certification , an added advantage
- Demonstrates passion – approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way. Committed to upholding professional standards
- Capable communication skills – handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people
- Displays integrity – is sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others
- Takes a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the human resource function as a whole.
- Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the senior leadership team and their agenda
- Results-focused – understands what is important to staff, clients and management – is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com