Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Cement Manufacturing and Concrete Mix Production company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:.
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst
Duration: 6 months contract
The job holder is responsible for delivering all aspect of recruiting success throughout the organization through the development of recruiting plans, employing approved sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new and creative recruiting ideas.
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans
- Work with requesting department on recruiting planning.
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other appropriate venues.
- Locate where to find ideal candidates.
- Use public relations in establishing a recognizable employee of choice.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within the industry.
- Maintain contact with possible future candidates.
- Administrative Duties and Record Keeping
- Manage the use of recruiters and head-hunters.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data forms.
- Assist performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Network Through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Professional Groups and Employees
- Minimum of a University Degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
- 4 – 5 years post qualification experience as a recruitment /Human Resources Analyst
- Strong planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the later
- Experience of supporting recruitment process (tracking, preparing documentation) etc.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- N200, 000/ month
- This role is ideal for those not working currently.
- Wrongly titled applications will not receive attention.
- Applicants who are in-between jobs will be invited for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘CRA-6’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 25th March 2017.