FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FSvc Technician (Topsides)
Requisition ID: #51930981
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Technical Service Personnel prepare, support and troubleshoot the installation, testing, recovery, maintenance and repair of FMC oilfield equipment including, but not limited to: wellheads, risers, tensioners, control systems, subsea processing, trees, manifolds and tie in systems.
- Technical Services Personnel are on-site to coordinate, advise and interface with our customers and their contractors to ensure flawless execution of field installation and workover activities on FMC oilfield equipment.
- Works independently to install, test and repair new and reworked FMC products (equipment and tools) ensuring no rig lost time for our customers while controlling expenses and maintaining FMC owned assets. Handles customer complaints in a (Tally Book or other forms), readily available, to communicate general procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions as well as customer questions, concerns and complaints.
- Prepares and completes Safety related documentation (Job Safety Analysis, incident, and other required reports) consistently for the purpose of heightened safety awareness and accident prevention.
- Understands and follows all FMC and customer safety requirements. Proactively pursues safe work practices and participates in safety training.
- Proactively pursues the attainment of new technical training and skills for the purpose of advancing and updating knowledge and competence.
- Provides “project support”, as required, for all new projects which includes: attending design review for equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel.
- Establishes and maintains communication with Customer Representative on issues including job installation/testing procedures, equipment, tooling and spare parts requirements, equipment and tooling function-fit and critical technical data (dimensions, measurements, weights, temperature, pressures and flow rates).
- Provides sales support through quality customer interface via excellent communication by ensuring the customer is fully informed of all aspects of the job before, during and after successful and unsuccessful tasks. Handles customer comments, requests and complaints in a professional manner.
- Completes Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR) as product and procedural problems are encountered. Ensures all quality issues and documentation (equipment and procedural defects) are communicated and sent back to FMC Service Management.
- Completes Field documentation (Daily, Service, End-of-Well and other required reports) after the completion of each service job. Maintains technical information
- Provides project start-up expertise including oversight during first installations
- Assists as needed with the development of procedural requirements for current and future jobs.
- Serves as the on-site supervisor to the FMC field service crew and is responsible for reporting back to subsea service management.
- Train, mentor, and instruct members of the field service team when on assignment.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for Safety; will not take or accept short cuts; responsibility will be taken to intervene or stop the job if required.professional manner.
- Ensures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use by performing inventories and function-fit tasks prior to beginning each job. Records critical information such as dimensions, weights, temperatures, pressures and flow rates to ensure assembly/system will work per design and procedure requirements. Assists with the review of product testing, running and in some cases with assembly procedures.
- Completes more complex tasks in accordance with procedures and applicable codes and/or standards while offering guidance to less experienced personnel.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- B.Sc. in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering will be an added advantage for Controls/Topsides TSP.
- Typically 3+ years experience in a field service technician role.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of applicable theories, practices, and accepted internal business processes and procedures.
- Ability to use and understand technical tools and instruments to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Interpret job requirements and coordinate equipment needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential to effectively teach what they know to other employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner, quickly grasping the essential information that must be conveyed and responding well to difficult questions.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and coaching while responding appropriately.
- Proficiently communicate ideas and concepts with ability to persuade, influence, and facilitate problem resolution.
- Understanding and communicating within diverse cultural environments is critical.
- Requires advanced knowledge of one or more of the following fields: Electrical, Subsea equipment, Hydraulics equipment, Mechanical equipment and tools.
- Relies on systematic thinking and understanding of broader organizational implications and implements creative and unique solutions.
- Proficient in applicable software applications.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to perform moderately complex calculations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Manager II
- Creates a proactive Health Safety and Environmental culture by directing and assisting with the implementing, maintaining, and monitoring of core HS&E programs/issues.
- Accountable for the safety and health of all employees, and for the care to the environment.
- Organise, Manage, and Develop team members to improve skill levels for managing HS&E initiatives.
- Provide direction and assistance with all aspects of the HSE program and processes.
Create an Environment where all Owners and Operators of any process understand:
- No shortcuts or deviation from procedure/process are accepted or tolerated
- Operators are comfortable to stop the job and speak to Supervisor for clarity of adding input through participate in Base Management Meeting
- Support Project Quality by attending Customer Project Monthly HSE meetings on request
- Organise and supply HSE SME input to incident investigations, RCAs, and corrective actions
- Compile data, evaluate statistics, and present improvement proposals for management, provide HSE monthly reporting.the activity
- Employees are expected to remove risk prior to starting an activity
- Focus on front end Prevention and elimination of risk
- Ensure environmental permits are current, manage hazardous waste disposal, and maintain HSE supplies.
- Ensure the Industrial Hygiene and HSE Activity plans are current and documented for each site.
- Be familiar with worker’s compensation and third party medical case management programs.
- Drive activities which deliver Country and HSE Objectives, measure and report same, and take appropriate preventive or corrective action to address trends illustrating high risk
- Provide input to HSE sections for customer quotations and tenders, related to local services.
- Deploy scheduled Local and Corporate HSE training, including but not limited to reporting systems, risk mitigation and management, contingency planning, management of change
- Deliver the annual HSE Audit and Activity program, on time. Support Supplier audits with qualified input from the HSE group Ensure audit and site inspection findings close appropriately and on time.
- Create an environment where observations are addressed ‘on-the-spot’ where possible.
- Through Collaboration with Management and Peer Leaders, develop keen focus on trends, front end
- Prevention of Risk, and ensure strong competency requirements are robustly implemented
- Organise, Lead, Monitor, and Develop HSE Dept Team members
- Implement, maintain, and monitor HSE Management System and associated programs.
- Through collaboration with Functional Leaders (Peers) enforce all expectations and requirements.
- Deliver activities in compliance with OSHA and Legislative requirements, and TechnipFMC
- Corporate requirements and HSE Management System, including environmental compliance.
- Lead monthly Management HSE meeting – Charter/Agenda deliver value-adding contribution
- Provide value
- BS/HND in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years’ relevant work experience with 5 or more years of supervisory or managerial experience. Experience in manufacturing environment including machining, fabrication, welding, assembly, electrical and pressure testing, and material handling.
- HAZWOPER certification dealing with dangerous chemicals preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to intervene in a preventive manner is required.
- Experience of organising, coaching, and developing HSE team is required
- Management of Auditing, Process Verification, and problem solving through collaboration is required.
- Experience in the deployment of Training programs is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and computer literacy is required, with experience MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of TechnipFMC HSE procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of OHSA rules and regulations and experience in Governmental Regulations, Investigations, Audits, and legal reporting compliance is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2017.