SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR Senior Contract Engineer
- Planning, preparing, implementing and (continuous) review of the project QMS (Quality Management System) as per ISO 9001 and Company mandatory rules, specifications and statutory requirements.
- Identifying the contractual requirements and advise the relevant Package Managers.
- Determining and establishing the quality policy and objectives, preparing and implementing the quality plan,the QA/QC audit plan and QA/QC procedures.
- Stimulating quality awareness and implications with all project employees and striving for continual improvement of the implemented QMS.
- Defining required QA/QC resources needed during various phases of project progress and managing QA/QC services contracts
- Performing internal and external audits, rising where necessary appropriate corrective action requests and follow up with effective reaudit and close out.
- Managing NCRs with relevant departments and tracking trends.
- To fully comply with office security, health and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- Establish measurable objectives based on the project needs at all levels
- Prepare quality requirements for the Contracts – Invitation to Tender (ITT) and bids QA/QC evaluation
- Establish criteria for evaluating and selecting suppliers.
- Attend key bid clarification meetings with Vendors and SubContractors as necessary, to reinforce position in regard to quality
- Manage, report and solve quality issues raised in regard to surveillance activities, in liaison with project management group
- Participate in Contractor, sub contractor and supplier Internal Quality Audits under the external audit programme
- Create, execute and lead quality and technical audits for the design, procurement, construction and commissioning processes
- Define a process for management review, including inputs/outputs, frequency, attendance and records
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria.
- Prepare, issue, revise and control (Project Execution Plan)
- Develop, establish and maintain the Project Quality Management System (QMS) including Quality Plan, Surveillance Plan and procedures to ensure that the project focuses on planning, control and improvement of activities.
- A degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent complemented with training in the domain of ISO 9001 / Internal Auditing.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Quality Management in the Oil & Gas or related industry and 5 years in supervisory position.
- Knowledge of RBI methodology (Risk Based Inspection); Knowledge of Unisup.
- Fluent English (written, read, spoken).
- Theoretical and practical experience with implementation of Quality Plans, ITPs CARs & NCRs document control and a process approach to Quality Management.
- A Sound working knowledge of welding and NDT and ability to lead quality audits and reviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply