Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Due to a recent expansion, our client, a foremost Insurance company, that offers customer-focused solutions covering life, general and special risks, wants to fill the position of Marketing Representative.
Job Title: Marketing Representative
Successful candidates will be responsible for selling the company’s offerings to customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Garner a detailed understanding of the company’s offerings
- Generate leads
- Meet with and present to prospects
- Answer questions and handle objections
- Close sales
- Administer and supervise transaction documentations
- Customer service and relationship management
- The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A focused and goal oriented self-starter
- Personable and possess excellent people relations/ management
- Highly persuasive and mature
- Potential for growth into a more senior role
- Willing and able to learn
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND
- Previous experience in sales
- Presentation and selling skills
- Good communication
- Planning and organisation skills
In addition to a basic salary of 40,000, commission will be paid
This is a career opportunity as successful candidates will be trained and over time progress within the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org