Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: StartZone Fellows Programme for Young Software Developer
- The StartZone Fellows Programme is a two-year paid technical leadership program designed to shape selected candidates into a World class software developer. The program requires that you apply yourself and challenge yourself to constantly improve personally and professionally throughout the 2 years of the programme.
- Through extensive learning and hands on experience on internal products, selected candidates will master the professional and technical skills needed to become a Software Developer.
- Qualified candidates will undergo a 2 year training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments on different products.
- At the end of the trainee programme, the objective is to provide opportunity for Software Developers to emerge that will take ownership of one of our various product offerings
Requirements, Skills and Competence
- Sex: Male/Female
- Focused on results
- Has a can do attitude and is ready to work
- Must be well organised and able to deliver as we are a result oriented company
- Can establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal or no supervision.
- Possess the ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to details with the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Must be very detail oriented
- Can communicate well with team members
- Is technology savvy
- Has a high learning agility
- Has excellent written and verbal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2017.