Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a Foremost Manufacturing Company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- To carry out all sales activities within the region in order to meet set targets.
- To ensure a harmonious relationship with company’s various distribution channels and institutional customers to achieve set target.
- To source for viable prospects in the region.
- Coordinate marketing event/promotion to create awareness and enhance sales volume.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the region/affairs of the customer service executives as well as other employees.
- Embark on field accompaniments and carryout on-the job training for subordinates, as appropriate.
- To maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers and strive to resolve complaint within 24 hours, if they arise.
- Monitor stock levels of customers for prompt replenishment, to avoid stock-outs.
- A first Degree or HND related field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in consumer foods.
- Language capabilities: Fluent in English; majors local dialects will be a plus
- Communication and diplomacy skills
- Capability to work within a multicultural team
Note: Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2017.