Asoebi is your one stop shop for all your Aso Ebi fabrics and clothing materials in Nigeria. We are an online store where you can purchase all your Ankara and all your clothing materials both for men, women and children. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer (Fashion Industry)
Department: Sales & Marketing Unit
- Functioning in this capacity, you will be responsible for proactively developing sales, marketing and operational strategies that will directly impact on the effective delivery of our unique selling proposition: convenience, variety and quality. Since our primary focus is delivering tailor-made services to meet our clients’ specific fabric needs; ability to stay ahead of fashion and market trends and continually engaging new and existing stakeholders to ensure the delivery of value to our clients is an intrinsic requirement of the job.
- A natural passion for fashion and a customer-centric approach to work are essential ingredients to succeed in this role.
- Manage and oversee every product category to ensure that existing and new product offerings are tailored to meet the customer’s need, offer wide range of variety and are in line with fashion & market trends at all times.
- Perform quality control checks on product images, designs, prices, stock quantity, vendors etc.
- Manage correspondence between the marketing consultant and the technical team to ensure that website delivers the marketing mandates.
- Manage correspondence with market representatives/suppliers to ensure up to date information on inventory levels, prices etc. are updated on the website in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute unique marketing strategies and ensure product displays, pricing and promotions are line with the overall objectives and deliver on sales and marketing targets.
- Proactively engage and manage correspondence with all stakeholders to drive product feasibility and deliver on strategic partnership mandates.
- Manage sales & marketing team to deliver on sales targets, brand feasibility, customer feedback and intelligence gathering mandates.
Qualifications & Skills
- A passion for fashion and a vast knowledge of the fashion and fabric business
- Minimum of a University Degree in any field
- Great interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Attention to details with an eye for quality
- Application open only to Ladies
- Ability to multi task and work under high stress environment
Note: Kindly provide a summary cover letter in the body of the email to support your application.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of the email must be SMO_ASC_2017_Your Full Name.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2017