Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: IT Technical Support
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation.
- They may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Depending on the size of the organisation, a technical support officer’s role may span one or more areas of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- It is very important to note that while he/she resides Admin Department both physically and financially.
- He serves the needs of everyone in the company and his direct working relationships span both horizontally and vertically.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Manage the ERP Platform.
- Virtual document filing and management
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving. hardware or software faults.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Website Development & Maintenance.
- Creating Newsletters & managing email subscription.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Cyber Data Security.
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving
- Organization Skills
- A good Logical mind
- Enthusiasm and continually learning
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – Written and oral
- Decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Web developer
- Technical consultant
- Network support
- Software tester
- Social Media usage
- B.Sc/HND Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- HSE Qualification is an added advantage.
- 3 or more years of experience as a computer specialist and must be resident in Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2017.