XGI Group – A conglomerate in the Digital Marketing and System Development field is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design and Web Development Intern
Sector: IT – Internet
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking to bring in a talented individual to contribute to on-going projects. The company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a diverse team.
- You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life, all while working in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- The basic function of the Web Developer/Graphic Artist is the design and layout of electronic and print materials for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed
- Web Developer/Graphic Artist to join a small team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
- Creation of the layout, font colour, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website and print materials
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales departments to create marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts alongside the Marketing team
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
Skills, Education and Qualifications
- Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail and a team player
- Web programming skills
- Experience in web design programs including WordPress
- Education minimum: Bachelors
- Experience Level: Entry Level to 6 months
- Have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools for web design
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
Negotiable/ Dependent on Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2017.