UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos based Institute that specializes in web, digital designs, mobile applications and digital media education. We are a registered ICT firm with Training Centres in Lagos – Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island training Centre). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paid Internship
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- UMS Training Hub is a young and vibrantly developing organization with a team of dedicated professionals
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organization.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Ultra Media Solutions is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Applicants should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
- Applicants should have the ability to perform tasks such as operating systems and application software installations and Upgrades, as well as virus protection and eradication.
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
- Web Applications Development
- PLUS Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc)
Location of Applicants:
- Our new office location is in Lekki Ajah Axis of Lagos metropolis (in addition to our Ikeja and Egbeda offices) and so applicants should be resident of this areas – Lekki, Ajah, VI, Ikoyi, Eti-Osa, and island environment
Benefits of Internship
- A paid internship position for successful candidates. Note that you will be given a thorough (2) weeks of intensive organization training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- With 3 training centers/offices in Lagos – Ikeja, Egbeda and Lekki, you have flexible options of working from location closer to you
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Application materials will not be considered without a cover letter, resume and completed internship application.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com with subject line: Information Technology Support Internship
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2017.