Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Our client, a leading bank in Nigeria is recruiting for the following:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person.
Key Duties & Responsibility
- The range of inquiries and requests Customer service officers may respond to include:
- Promote bank products and services
- Refer customers to appropriate banking services and representatives
- Refer customers who request to open business accounts and business credit cards to Customer Service Supervisor
- Identify customer needs
- Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as savings, cheque, business and loan accounts, telephone banking and internet services
- Receive and respond to customer service account inquiries on account balances, transaction details, statements and fees and charges.
- Open new accounts/Closing accounts
- Alterations to existing savings and cheque accounts
Education & Experience
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc. degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
Job Title: Bank Teller
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient and accurate Transaction processing.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Represent the Bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers,
- potential customers and co-workers
- Comply with all department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Cash checks
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations including periodic batching of cashed checks.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Minimum of OND certificate in relevant course
- Previous teller experience preferred but not required
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job role as the subject of the mail.