Our client, a Construction firm, is recruiting to fill the position of v as seen below:
Job Title: Finance/Account Officer
The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Set up a daily book – keeping system; purchase receipt/invoice books, vouchers, registers/note books, open day book that covers the key accounts and other relevant books.
- Provides quarterly management accounts for the companies
- Provides annual reports of the company’s operations
- Engage in Financial Planning; budgeting, feasibility studies for expansion programs, and create avenue for raising capital.
- Assist in Tax payment
- Acts as a procurement officer in records transactions of the business
- Supervise other officers.
- Prepare budgets and Financial Statements
- Develop a work plan based on some of the activities derived from needs assessment, and others that the CEO specifies.
- A first degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines.
- Having a Professional Certificate (ICAN), is an added advantage.
- Use of accounting software is an added advantage.
- Proximity to location is necessary; Ikeja, Lagos.
- 2 – 3 years working experience, with at least 2 years post NYSC relevant experience.
- Must have experience in the Construction/Engineering Industry
Competencies and Skills:
- Accounting Skills
- Leadership skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Knowledge of different areas in Lagos, and have passion for traveling
- Problem resolution Ability
- Interpersonal communication Skills
- Responsible and Result Oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages to: email@example.com with the position and Industry as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2017.