Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Manage day-to-day operations of Human Resources
- Responsible for recruiting and staffing logistics, job analysis and evaluation, and ensures completion of all appropriate paperwork for new staff
- Ensures staff records are maintained and up-to-date.
- Assist with employee orientation, development and training.
- Record office expenditure and manage administrative budget
- Identify or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities
- To undertake such other duties as required and commensurate with the grade and title of the job
- Prepares documentation such as proposals, employment letters, termination/disengagement letters, staff data forms, internal memos, staff requisition, leave requests forms, management agreement contracts, etc.
Qualification & Requirements
- Candidate should possess a Degree in relevant discipline from a reorganized University.
- Minimum of 3 years HR experience.
Job Title: Sales Clerk
- Welcoming Customers and finding out what they need.
- Recommend, select and help locate the right Product
- Describes product’s features and benefits
- Demonstrate use and operation of the product
- Answer customer queries regarding the store and the Products
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of Products and delivery options
- Place special orders
- Stay current with sales prices
- Arrange and display Products
- Keep product area tidy
- Receive and process cash, cheque and/credit payments
- Maintain sales records
- Take stock inventory
- Requisition of new stock
- OND in any discipline or Senior School Certificate (SSCE)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Computer literacy is compulsory
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Selling of all types of Security devices eg CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control etc .
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Company’s product.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- A Degree in any discipline from a recorgnized University.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Sales experience.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal control function including the preparation of an audit manual, audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Actively participates in the development of Internal Control policies ensuring that they are relevant to Mikado Business environment.
- To conduct Internal Control Audit
- Conduct risk assessment of departments/functional areas in accordance with timelines.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Mikado Policies.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor internal controls.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths, weaknesses and to develop best practices.
- Follow up on audit plan to ensure that all action items are resolved before the next annual audit.
- Provide management with periodic reports on compliance with Mikado Standards.
- Provide training to staffs on Internal Controls
- To carryout Market Price Survey and Expense Audit.
- To conduct Staff Salaries Audit.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented.
- To conduct reviews or tasks requested by Management.
- A Degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recorganised University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in same position.
- Membership of any relevant Professional body is an added advantage.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Manages the day to day operations of the accounts unit.
- Compliance check on all financial documents.
- Assessing financial risks and advising appropriately.
- Vetting of all approved Vouchers, receipts of payment and ensuring appropriate retirement of same.
- Ensuring financial information is accurate, reliable and timely.
- Implementing control measures to identify fraud and control the financial system for optimum result and bottom-line.
- Preparation of Account Statements.
- Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Finance Strategy Formulation and Implementation.
- Liasing with TAX and FIRS Official on remittance and clearance.
- General organization and supervision of the accounts unit.
- Providing budget guidelines to all unit heads.
- Vetting and consolidation of Unit’s Budgets.
- Processing of importation documents.
- Managing of Bank Transactions.
- Proper and effective Financial records.
- A Degree in Accounting or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Chartered in any Accounting Professional body is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Accounting software is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2017.