Fannix Technologies Limited is a conceived inspiration, a prosperous Information, Communication and Engineering Technology Company. We are the collection of techniques, skills, methods, personnel and processes used in the production of services or in the accomplishment of objectives, which are usually technological.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relation Officer
- Ensure that all client contact persons are in check
- Ensure that all clients are visited and properly managed.
- Complete a detailed client database
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization’s standards
- Develop new relationships with new clients and maintain existing relationships
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all clients’ needs are met and supervised on a regular basis
- Confer with clients by telephone or in person to provide information about Fannix products or services and to ensure all their needs are met
Education and/or Experience
- Must possess a B.Sc, or HND, (A Sharp ND Holder will be acceptable) in Business fields such as Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or any other disciple as long as the person possesses the skills mentioned above.
- Experience Level 2-5 years
- Ability to use the computer system is a compulsory aspect of this operation, Microsoft Office Suite, designs, print, etc.
- Experience in a similar work environment will be an added advantage.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills where building Relationships comes naturally
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Ability to be flexible and to prioritize in complex situations
- Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
- Persuasion & Negotiation – Must be able to persuade/negotiate with clients.
- Critical Thinking – Must be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Conversant with good management procedures and compliance to fair principles
- Must be able to Resolve Conflict swiftly.
- Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2017.