House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have over 20 branches in states across Nigeria and have sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; re-stocks items as necessary; labels products.
- Processes and/or approves invoices for payment as directed by line head.
- Minimum OND
- At least 1 year experience handling inventory/warehousing related tasks.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CV’s to: email@example.com using “Inventory Assistant” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017