Aeti Sysytem and Controls Limited – we are a long established Engineering Consulting and Project Management firm, with activities in manufacturing, oil and gas, and water supply. The firm also has a strong competence in Education and Training in the areas of Automation, Instrumentation and Process Control for the above industries.
Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Power
- The appointee will be directly reporting to the Head Operations and Controls and also work with the Projects Department.
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in the GENCOs and/or DISCOs.
- He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment, project needs & solutions, other engineering consulting
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with other departments head to plan advertising services, to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution company
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
- Must know some power company’s location and have contacts in some power companies
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
Job Title: General Manager, Business Development and Strategy
- In this position, the appointee will be responsible for leading the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- The successful candidate will also be assigned responsibilities for the direct supervision of some of the SBU’s of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
- You will be a senior electrical, electronic, instrumentation or mechanical engineer; preferably with a Business qualification (MBA, MSC).
- You will have had strong business development and project management skills acquired in engineering practice, or in Engineering and/or Management Consulting.
- You will be entrepreneurial, personable, have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills as the basis for interacting at senior management levels to facilitate effective business development and profitability.
- You will be familiar with budgets, performance management and financial reports.
- The firm, is a leading Engineering Consulting, Project Management Education & Training Company in the areas of automation, instrumentation and process control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s confidentially to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject line of the mail.
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2017.