Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the recent vacancies below:
Job Title: Process Operator Officer
- Doing field jobs in the plant as per directions of the shift in-charge.
- Carryout all process schedules jobs
- Undertaking field jobs as per instructions of shift in-charge.
- Prepare and maintain packing material Inventory in coordination with stores
- Follow up of preventive schedules with engineering departments
- Making ISO record and documents.
- Handling of shift operations as shift in-charge, ensuring zero downtime and max productivity for areas including raw material unloading/ transfer/ production process / packing/ dispatch
- Coordinate with Engineering services, utility, finished good packing and dispatch
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering.
- 8 Years with a minimum of 3 years in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical company.
- Good knowledge in Pumps / blowers/ valves Operations.
Job Title: General Manager, Business Development and Strategy
- They seek to employ a self-managed and thoroughly professional General Manager (Business Development and Strategy) to provide high level business development support to the CEO.
- Lead the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- Direct supervision of some of the SBU’s of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
- A First Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, or relevant field.
- A Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant fields would be an added advantage.
- Senior Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineer with up to 15 – 20 years relevant experience.
- Strong business development and project management skills acquired in Engineering practice, and/or Management Consulting.
- Familiarity with Budgets, Performance Management and Financial Reporting.
Skills & Competencies:
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective business development ability
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.