Obeezi.com is a fast growing Nigerian one-stop online shopping mall since Black Friday 28th November, 2014. Our shop offers authentic Clothing, Shoes, Wrist watches, and much more with amazingly competitive price. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Preparing the inventories
- Maintaining the stock records
- Using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory and warehousing functions.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking.
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system
- To oversee that the arrangement of goods has been done in an orderly system within the stock location system so that the stock can be stored easily and retrieved whenever there is a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2017.