Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. The French Section of Medecins Sans Frontieres is recruiting for its project in Jahun: We are recruiting for a nursing position.
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Jahun, Jigawa
- Providing nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population
- Recognized Nurse Diploma essential
- 2 years of previous experience and previous experience in other NGOs desirable
- Spoken and written English and Hausa
- This recruitment is for 5 indefinite contracts. Other successful candidates may be included in a back-up list as well as a pool of daily workers.
Monthly Gross salary of 141,231 NGN (One hundred forty-one thousand, two hundred and thirty-one naira only) plus 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Administration Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2017.