Aldelia Group – An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Supervisor Position: Finance Manager West Africa
- The Treasury Manager of Nigeria is responsible for the operation and control of treasury function of the Nigerian Market.
- The incumbent is reporting directly to and actively assisting the Finance Manager.
- He/she has to provide proactive business support enabling achievement of business objectives and improvement of financial performance. He/she will ensure sound fiscal strategy and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and Business Administration with relevant Accounting and treasury qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same capacity in a multi-national company environment in a managerial position.
- Working experiences in WA market is a plus
- Hands on experience in tax & treasury planning. Sound knowledge in local Nigerian tax and banking regulation. Business knowledge in FMCG industry
- Manage all treasury related activities including but not limited to optimizing cash flows, borrowings, debt and capital management, FX
- Sourcing of the local entities and contract manufacturing arrangement.
- Act as contact person with local banks and Corporate Treasury in monitor cash/financing requirements and ensure optimized cash allocation.
- Exercise tight credit management and control on customer & jointly with receivables – constantly review existing customer credit limits with sales department.
- Ensure that capital expenditures are kept in line with plans/budgets/targets.
- Act as contact person with local Banks and Corporate Treasury to monitor cash/financing requirements and ensure optimized cash allocation. Supervise payable and (Inter-company) receivable flows and manage treasury account and Bank Investments in order to optimize cash flow of the local entities.
- Maintain effective local tax compliance in all territories by filing & remitting of taxes in a timely and accurate manner, including managing of open tax audits, and eventually to its resolution. In addition, optimize effective tax rates for both direct and indirect taxes
- Keep abreast of the volatile and fast changing Nigerian direct (VAT, Withholding, Corporate) or indirect (import duty, excise) Tax environment.
- Inform local and regional Management accordingly and maintain good relationship with all related Government departments.
- Handling, monitoring and updating Treasury policies, A/R ageing, overdue and bad debts of all customers
- Protect the asset of the company by effectively managing the working capital of the company
- Any other task may be assigned by the Manager
Languages & Other Skills:
- Effective communication skill in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2017.