Lorache Consulting – Our client, an NGO, seeks the service of a well-motivated candidate, to fill the position of Fundraiser & Project Coordinator below:
Job Title: Fundraiser & Project Coordinator
- The fundraiser/ project coordinator, coordinate the affairs of the NGO.
- The NGO is a legal body set up to be a primary platform for healthcare awareness, accessibility and affordability by the less privileged.
- The organisation has been in existence for over 3 years fully funded by the President and members of the board of trustees,
- Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organizations (international foundations, bilateral and multilateral agencies and private corporations offering donations)
- Regularly monitor donor websites and identify and inform donor opportunities matching the work of the organization
- Undertake online research and build contacts with potential individual donors and raise funds for the activities of the organization.
- Maintain relationships with existing donors and respond to their requests regularly and keep updating them about the work of the organization
- Improve and develop communications material for the organization such as brochure, website, annual report, DVD, poster etc.
- Organize or provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for the organization
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Maintain a website and regularly update it with information about organization’s work
- Assist the Director in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals and ensure their timely submission
- Undertake independent research in finding alternative resources for long-term sustainability of the organization
- Assist the Director in developing business plans to generate income from various sources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th March, 2017.