Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
- He/She will be responsible for planning, management, coordination of the project.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- 3-4 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution. Experience working with a Mobile Network Operator is an advantage.
- A university Degree in a related field.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Experience in leading and managing complex projects
- Ability to work in a small team setting
- PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma or similar is required.
- Must have Excellent MS Office skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.