GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers byspeaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sr Sales Manager 3 – Proposals
Job Number: 2833223
Business: GE Oil & Gas
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Regions
- The Surface Wellhead and Flow Control Equipment Lead Design Engineer will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives.
- In this role, you will integrate and develop innovative Surface Well completion products that meet business needs across the organization and be involved in long-term planning.
- Operate within the ITO team (Application Engineer), executing design tasks to fulfil customer Tender/RFQ and any internal equipment that are necessary to fulfil our business obligation, while following the applicable engineering quality procedures and process.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned individual and team projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, scheduling, and contract commitments.
- Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems with the engineering team(s).
- Provide technical leadership to personnel/ cross functional teams supporting the assigned project
- Lead or participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Recommend, with guidance, the approach to meet the technical and program requirements
- Participate and present or review in technical and program reviews
- Prepare and review Bills of materials, stack-up drawings, cost drawings and procedures that are required at tender stage.
- Run calculations that are necessary to evaluate conformance of design to applicable standards using Mathcad and Excel.
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Apply for patent applications when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- At least 3 additional years of experience in Engineering position.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Strong 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D CAD (preferable Pro-e) skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply