Melita Pharmacy Ltd has a new outlet which will be open for operation by the 10th of April and is recruiting personnel for it’s operations.
Cashierwill be expected to –
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Clean the Pharmacy and Supermarket area (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
Cashier Supervisor –
- Prepares rooster for all cashiers
- Oversee the operations at the checkout counter
- Reports Directly to the Managing Director
- Ensure that the shelve area is well arranged
- Carry out spot checks periodically
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer inquiries
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Meeting medical representatives
- Keeping statistical and financial records
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4th April 2017