BeTheBest Empowerment Network was established in March 2013. It is an organization dedicated to empower individuals to build a self-reliant and productive society thus making the best use of their resources and God-given potentials.
Job Title: Volunteer Programme Coordinator
- Facilitate Life Coaching and soft skills courses.
- Recruit Volunteers for projects and programs
- Drafting comprehensive business proposals and agreements with allied partners.
- Sourcing for and shortlisting possible programs and campaign partners.
- Maintaining portfolio’s to ensure proper documentation, filing and continuity of programmes.
- Drafting reports on new programmes and a consolidated report reflecting organizational activities quarterly.
- Planning, organizing and running events, from corporate meetings to seminars to press parleys etc.
- Oversees and manages BEN Club Project.
- OND, Volunteers must reside around Ipaja & Egbeda environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’S to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.