Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Supply Chain management company. with its head office in Abuja and having a vast network throughout Nigeria is looking to employ staff. This company provides its clients total logistics solutions and as such requires professionals who are both experienced and competent to fill the below vacancy:
Job Title: Auto Mechanical Officer (Technical)
- Good use of MS Office Suite (Excel, Power-point, outlook, MS word).
- Must be prepared to travel and adhere to safety practices, multi tasking and possess a valid drivers’ license.
- 3 years ‘post-graduation experience, experience working in an automobile workshop is highly desirable.
- B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering or related fields required.
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Under the supervision of the MD/CEO, the Compliance Officer will he responsible for driving the internal audit process, ensuring all user department complies with the ISO 9001 requirements.
- She/he will be quick to point out deviations and conformances and ensure corrections are followed through, and recommend appropriate sanction where necessary.
- All Excellent computer skills like excel, word etc.
- Should have at least 4 years of work experience.
- Should have experience in implementing ISO 9001 and in managing in- house quality management systems.
- At least 3 years experience in large external audit firms is a must.
- Minimum B.Sc/ BA or equivalent as educational qualification, is required.
- Certification as ISO: 9001 Auditor is required. ACA/CIA/MBA is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, stating the position that they are interested in, Current CV’s and Copies of verifiable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Thursday, 13th April, 2017.