The Institute of Drilling and Petroleum Engineering – Founded in 2010 and accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria, governed by the National Executive Council (NEC), Guaranteed by the Ministry of Justice and incorporated by the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. RC. 1058375 . IDPE became centre accredited by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) in 2014 offering Drilling Industry Training Courses (DIT).
- The Instructional Designer position will be responsible for design and development ODL student course manuals.
- The Instructional Designer will take a scholarly approach to design and development of course manuals.
- Provide instructional design recommendations and consultation for online, blended and face-to-face courses.
- Collaborate with faculty and SMEs regarding the appropriate applications of emerging educational technologies.
- Design and develop course manuals to successfully and appropriately fit into the objectives of the course.
- Lead and manage instructional design projects.
- Engage in pedagogical consultations in the development and delivery of course manuals.
- Work closely with school faculty and SMEs in the design and development course manuals.
- A Degree in instructional design or related field would suffice with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- A track record of success in instructional design for ODL course in higher education and Professional Training bodies.
- Project management experience and ability to deliver in a timely and efficient manner.
- This is a part time job; successful candidate can from any location.
As per contract.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, and the names and contact details of three references to: Isaac.email@example.com
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2017.